Thursday, November 10, 2005

FTD Came Through Again


Beautiful flowers were delivered this afternoon...anniversary flowers. Only a day late which I do believe is a record in this marriage. That I remembered first is also pretty impressive since Himself is usually the first to recollect. But the flowers arrived and a lovely little note: "Happy Anniversary. You got me this time!!! With all my love, Roger.







I think his flowers are a lot prettier than my card to him, but I couldn't resist this.



2 Comments:

Blogger granny p said...

What a heavenly spider....really it is as good as the flowers. Congratulations Lin on all those years. Wish I'd contrived ever to last as long. And by the way (if I've got the arithmetic right) aren't you young!

4:43 AM  
Blogger junebee said...

Man, you guys have some huge spiders over there!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home