Saturday, April 25, 2009

Revlon Run/Walk for Women

No one can forget where he or she was on 9/11. Roger and I were in California, anxiously awaiting the birth of our first grandchild. We spent one week trying to process the horror of that September day before Charlotte was born, healthy and beautiful, and filling us with joy once more. And then the day after her birth we flew back to Milwaukee where I had my final chemo cocktail on September 20th.

Bye bye ovarian cancer, hello life. And so this year, as in others, my daughter Jane and I will walk to celebrate life and to remember others who haven't been so fortunate. If you can help in any way, I'd so appreciate it. Thank you. xoxo








1 Comments:

Blogger granny p said...

Yes, well. Goodbye cancer is dead right. Wish I could join in. Too far from here.

All power to that aioli, by the way. Drool. x

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home