Sunday, October 10, 2010

This and That

It's been a while and I've decided to start testing the bloggy waters once again. I have fun with Facebook and it's punchy and quick and wonderfully mysterious the way it brings people into my life who have been sadly absent for decades; old high school friends who I am delighted are still of this world but have endured the pain of sickness and loss and the children of old friends who have mysteriously turned into full-blown adults.

Much of the thrust of my writing this year has been focused on Topanga Women's Circle and while I regret not one minute of my time spent with this great group of ladies, I do want to dust off Dotty Nana and attend to her just a little bit more. Just not tonight...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Dust her off. Or I will have to.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home