Monday, March 07, 2005

A Citizen

I’m in the Jury waiting room trying hard to not listen to this MORONIC woman who will not stop running her mouth. The room is large and I should be able to ignore this woman but there’s a problem. She’s English. AND I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO HER. I am sort of English, but I’ll talk about that another time. I’m also sort of American. Obviously she is now an American citizen, but the simple fact that she is really (deep down) English, and not just English but VERY ENGLISH (and not in a posh way), she is THE authority on the Royals, the Beatles, Diana and, now, Camilla P-B. Whenever she gets one of her facts wrong, which is frequently, I just want to scream “SHUT UP YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING, YOU STUPID COW,” but I don’t. I satisfy my impatience by writing about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home