Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy, Happy Day to Everyone

Besides it being said that (since the 4th c AD) today is the birthday of a certain someone who gets a major celebration every year, it is also the brithday (for definite) of Sir Isaac Newton. You remember him... differential calculus, thermodynamics (action and an equal or opposite reaction). While loads of words have been attributed to Jesus, here are a few of Newton's. "I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore... whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

Today is also the first day of Hannukah, the Feast of Lights. Have fun all my Jewish friends.

Hope you're having a fabulous day and that the sounds of the season are perfect. Click below for some more wonderful noise.

Listen to this...


6 Comments:

Blogger granny p said...

That's delicious, Lin. Happy New Year xx

6:10 AM  
Blogger SAJ said...

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your sweet and nice comment on my site. I wanted to email you but I can't find your email address. So maybe you could drop me a line and I could write back? (jo@secret-agent-josephine.com) But really, you don't need to get me anything. I feel so spoiled rotton already! My congrats and sympathies to your daughter too. I feel for her!

SAJ (brenda)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Hi Lin. I'm the other contributor to "Is America Burning". I don't know either why we don't rise up in arms.

Can you spell apathy?

I see my friend granny p arrived first. We joke about all the grannies out here.

The link on my username will take you to my personal blog as well as to "Is America Burning". My email address is there as well.

May 2006 be better than 2005.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Lin, I am glad you visited "Is America Burning". Granny and I appreciate input from readers. With your experience and contacts in both countries, you no doubt have an interesting perspective and we'd like to hear your opinions.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Happy New Year Lin!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Lin!!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home