Monday, July 17, 2006

Mozart at the Mermaid

"...of some things I am sure..." direct quote from my last post about seeing the above play at the Mermaid in Topanga...how it wouldn't be air conditioned..."of some things I am sure." Over-elipseeeeeed, I know, but it just proved to me, once again, how I know SFA.*

The theatre was air conditioned. It was comfortable. And our friends, Lee & Betsy and Buzz & Susan, were fabulous company. That we'd enjoy being around them was a given and just one of the few things in this world of which I really am sure.










* Sweet Fuck All or...in G or PG-rated company, Sweet Fanny Adams as in "I know Sweet Fanny Adams about the old Mermaid in Topanga.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

That sounds like it was great, Lin. (Especially the part about the air conditioning!)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home