Thursday, November 23, 2006

Half Right

Himself cleverly managed to unlock the locked oven. YAY!!!! Tom T was in clean, convection oven cooking away and, I thought, smelled fab. Power of suggestion, folks, power of suggestion. Quick check showed me that both elements were broken? On Thanksgiving? Now all I need to run out of is the tank gas that powers the other oven. Keep your fingers crossed. It's a big bird and a hungry crowd.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful that I have two ovens...one of which is still working.

2 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

So how did your turkey turn out?

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, in spite of the oven glitch. What I wouldn't give for two ovens!!

(I sent you an email about coffee this week. I have a sick girlie, so I'll have to push back to next week. Work for you?)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home