Saturday, May 28, 2005

Tim's Favorite Cherries

Posted by Hello

Tim's favorite cherries aren't real. It's cherry season in Southern California and my marble cherries still look almost as good as the real thing. I found them in a shop in Santa Barbara, one of those overcrowded places where the store buyer just doesn't know when to stop... when enough is enough. These cherries were on the bottom shelf of a mahogany whatnot. That's what the shop owner called it...a whatnot. I saw the cherries and thought, why not. They were $45. For all the attention they get, I still think they were a steal. Or, at least I thought they were a steal until my good friend, Ellen, sent me a link to a website where I saw the cherries...and they cost $30. At least I know what Tim's getting for his birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home