Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So Busy


Number one Son was just visiting from New York for a glorious week. Number one Granddaughter just had her fourth birthday party chez nous and tomorrow we head off on our hols for almost three weeks. We'll be spending time in England, Wales and Italy and while typing this, I've got several lists growing to my right...things like...what to do if the power goes off and the fountain stops spurting, but it's wee little motor keeps ticking and a million and one other bits of minutae that crowd our everyday lives. I'll have my computer with me and I've got the UK and Italy plugs and adaptors and phone converters and please god let me find an internet cafe and finally figure out just exactly how to connect my wireless to their service. Himself needs to keep connected for biz reasons and I need to keep connected for purely silly reasons so it's important for both of us to have at least dial-up connections sometimes. arghhhhhhhhhh...I'm sure to make it tougher than it needs be.

Toodles for now and I'll try to send postcards but if I don't, well I'm sure you'll understand.


5 Comments:

Blogger TwinsGoddess said...

Have a wonderful time, Nana! I hope we hear from you!

6:59 AM  
Blogger OvaGirl said...

ooh Lin that sounds superb! Also selfishly hoping you get access and can post bite sized adventure stories but if not...well yes we WILL understand.

Bon voyage and have a brilliant time!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Lin this is great, and I can't wait to hear about your trip! Italy...how magnificent.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

How weird. You must be here. Somewhere.

bluibung. An American having a fine old time in Europe.

5:30 AM  
Blogger junebee said...

Have a great trip.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home