Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogher '06

Lots of beautiful women, most of them young and with infectious energy. Lots of laughter, sidelong glances, computer envy, shoe envy. I got past all the shoe envy by wearing my havaianas or my support flip-flops at all times.

While Blogher was a good time, and I did learn a few things which isn't surprising, considering how little I actually know, I think I had the most fun just hanging with my friend, Betsy. There's something rather special about roadtripping women. When you travel with a girlfriend, these are the things you don't worry about:
  • Being lost
  • San Jose Grand Prix fucking up traffic everywhere
  • The time
  • The cost of anything

But you care about the following:

  • Coffee breaks
  • Lunch breaks
  • When's dinner
  • The view out the window
  • Getting together with friends in Pasa Robles

And guess what...Betsy's going to have a blog. Two to be precise.

3 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

Glad you had a good time!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

It was so good to meet you there. I only wish I had more time to talk to you!!!!!!!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm so sad I missed it. Just got back from Japan where I constantly worried about
- Coffee
- Lunch
- When's dinner.

The view out the window was always great!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home